Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Whoa. I haven't posted in a whole month. Whoa.
Omigosh, so much has happened!!
Out of game I'm sopping wet and sunburt, and it's raining outside. I'm wearing flannel plaid PJs. I have a 3 day sailing race tomorow, meaning no wizards, but possible blogging. *sigh* oh well. You won't get a post for another few days, and then the day right after that I'm off to camp for two weeks. So I guess I won't get to do .....(wait for it).... MALISTARE (!!!!!!!!!) until I get back :(
Yeah, I'm almost done with the game. I'm level 48 right now, so I also got Storm Lord (also known as LORD) and my awesome Stormzilla buddy, Bosco! I'll post a few pictures of him eventually. I have a cool blade, and as far as grandmaster gear goes, only the robe and ring I got from when I helped my friend in IRL farm Malistare.
So that's pretty much all for me. After I pack for the regatta and finish this letter I'm writing, I'm off to the spiral!
Hmm, I like that...
I'm off to the spiral!
Brooke Moonstone

No comments:

Post a Comment