Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

New spell, dungeon finished, getting blamed, farming, and pet snacks!

First off, I got my super awesome Triton spell! WOOT! It was so cool when the storm lord came:

Sorry I was writting my graduation speech in the background (I'm comparing homework to dragons lol)
So, since I needed to go kill the plauge oni, I finaly finished the Shikirati temple (or whatever it's called)! Thanks Sydney Daisyflower!
Yesterday I had a weird thing that kept happening. First I was accused of stealing some cookies which showed up in the refrigerator, then I got accused of not doing homework that I had brought in, and then when I tried out my new triton in PvP, I was accused of using treasure cards. TWICE! This is insane! It hasn't happened to me today yet, and I hope it doesn't.
I've also been doing some farming recently. I'm trying to get some of the WC statues for my house, but it is taking FOREVER. It's starting to get really repetitive, like this fellow:



Ah, yes, our LOTR obbsessed advisor group...the thing is that we're all girls!

But the majority of my post is going to be about PeT sNaCkS!
Well, it started last night during the Ravenwood Radio Chatroom. It began with Tacos. We discovered that Stephen likes Fish Tacos. Then we moved to rootbear floats, ice cream, whip cream, cheesepoofs, shushi, pretzels, "the myth kids have cookies" (the person who runs Mythspent Youth who's name escapes me), and "The krokosphinx was as cold as a slurpie" (Ditto). I'm quoting either Leesha or Steve, I forget who, "It looks like the chatroom has a sweet tooth" So when I also said something about it, Fallon Shadowblade said (yeah, I have a good memory for text) "Brooke: It's the pet snacks, they're making everyone hungry!" HUNGRY. FOOOOOD. BBWWWAAAAIIINNZZZZ. x noms on brains x
Lol, anyways, I simply want to acknowledge how many different pet snacks there are. I haven't counted, but I think I might soon. It's probably a big number.
Graduation and the Tempest(play I'm in, lol yes tempest) next week! OMG! B-day party tommorow! Woot! NO HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!
-Brooke is in a happi mood! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment