Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wizard101 is going crazy!?!?

Not kidding. Last night I did tons of leveling and farming, and this morning NOTHING. I FINISHED THE VILLAGE OF SORROW AND SUNKEN CITY LAST NIGHT, 5 BLACK PEARLS, 20 BLACK LOTUS, AND NOTHING. MY MOUNT IS GONE TOO, WITH THE SAME CROWNS LEFT. I AM MAD. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T EVEN GET IT TO LOAD AT THIS POINT. GOING INSANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I'm tryinig to figure out what's wrong; I think it's the computer, not the game itself because I logged into my old account and it wouldn't work either. I'm thinking that it's the printer software that my dad downloaded last night. T_T I have to go talk to him about that.
Well, I'm off to girl scout bridging (oh joy) and then I'll be back.
-Brooke Moonstone ish nawt happi T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment