Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The rooftops of London are not flat

Just a quick mini poll:
How many of you emptied the dishwasher at 5:15 AM this morning?
*cricket* *cricket*
Just me, huh?
As you can see, I am suffering from five hour jet lag after getting back from Europe, which I actually plan to use to my advantage by farming black pearls.
After 10 straight days of no computer time besides about five minuets (lol, why am I forgetting how to spell this? Oh, it's 6 AM. Right) last week to check a few blogs to make sure I didn't miss Celestia (phew), I come back yesterday to discover that wizards has 10 million players!?! OMG OMG OMG!
Ooh, and I get this spiffy little partypack! Yay!
And I have 3 WHOLE DAYS TO FINISH MY DORM FOR THE CONTEST. UH OH.
I'll post pics of my three leveled dorm room (you know, if I ever getting around to adding that potential 3rd layer.
I have to leave on sunday for freshman orientation, so I'll be gone for another five days. Yay.
Oh, right, when I was in London, I found that most of the roofs are peaked. Here that Marleybone?
It took a lot of convincing on my part not to have to eat lunch at the Kensington Returaunt. I was a little worried about getting attacked by gearheas inside. And our hotel was right near Hyde Park, and I kept making all of these comparisons to Marleybone.
Oh, and I am submintting my blog to Kestral Shadowthistle's BRPs and-
WAIT A SECOND! I HAVE A FOLLOWER! OMG WHERE HAVE I BEEN? o right
Ty Jessica Fairyheart! I read your blog!
Well, it feels like 11 AM (even though it's only 6) so I guess I have chores to go do. Yay.
Brooke is not really in much of any kind of mood.
Gotta decorate... ARGH! I FORGOT to enter Jessica's contest *tear* Oh well, I wasn't going to get to the bash anyways. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment